Passport Services are by appointment only. Click here to book your appointment.
As a passport acceptance agency, we process applications for initial passports and minor renewals only. If you need an adult renewal, this is accomplished via the U.S. Mail. For processing times, click here
If you have an emergency travel need (72 hours), click here for more information
There is an additional U.S. Government fee to expedite your application.
The federal government has extended the deadline for REAL ID to May 7, 2025. As of that date, standard state-issued driver’s licenses and identification cards will no longer be accepted to board domestic flights within the United States, or when entering certain federal facilities. For more information, click here
- A Statement of Consent form may be completed by a parent unable to be at the appointment. The Statement of Consent form must be notarized and submitted (with photocopy of identification used for notary) with the applicant's paperwork.
- Getting a photograph through our office? We recommend wearing a dark shirt or jacket. Light colors do not work well with our equipment.
There are fees that go to the U.S. Department of State and fees to the Township.
- Check Payment (Personal, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order) must be brought to your Passport appointment. Made out to the U.S. Department of State.
|| Book Fee
|| Card Fee
Minor Passports (15 years and younger)
Adult Passports (16 years and older)
2.Township service fees can be paid by cash, check, money order or credit/debit card (a convenience fee applies to credit/debit cards)
- $35.00 execution fee
- $15.00 Photo fee
- $ 1.00 per-copy fee
Travelers who have passport questions can contact the Clerk’s Office at 248-433-7702. For more detailed information about passports, check on latest processing times, or if you need a foreign visa, go to the U.S. Department of State webpage.
Last updated: January 3, 2022
Notary services are available at the following Bloomfield Township offices:
- Supervisor’s Office
- Clerk’s Office
- Treasurer’s Office
- Assessor’s Office
- Planning, Building and Ordinance Department
- Public Works Department
- Police Department Records Office
Notary service for Township residents:
First signature/act No charge
Each subsequent signature/act $3.00
Notary service for non-residents:
First signature/act $5.00
Each subsequent signature/act $5.00
For residents and non-residents there is no charge for a single copy of the signature page and notarized page (if different). Any additional copies will be charged at $1.00 per page.