Skip To Content
Section Banner

Water and Sewer Forms

Final Water Bill

If you are moving we will take a final meter reading and prepare a final bill. It is best to request the reading prior to moving. Please complete the Final Water Bill Request Form and submit to the Treasurer's Office by fax, mail or send an email to Water Billing Bloomfield Twp.

 Final Water Bill Request Form 

Request to Turn On / Off Water

Turn Water On / Off

Notification of Name, Address, and Bank Changes

Use the Notification of Name, Address and Bank Changes form to add or remove a temporary/permanent mailing address for your tax bill or water bill, change a taxpayer name, or remove/add a bank for mortgage payment.

Notification of Name, Address and Bank Changes