Skip To Content
Section Banner

Service Requests

Use the form below to notify us about needed services such as pothole patching.

Enter security code:
 Security code

Remember, Bloomfield Township only maintains the subdivision roads. Major roads like Telegraph, Woodward, Square Lake, Maple, Quarton, Franklin and so on, are maintained by the Road Commission for Oakland County, RCOC. To Contact RCOC please call their Customer Service Department at 248-858-4804 or Email them.

Report Major Road Potholes Directly to Oakland County