Polling Locations for the August 6, 2019 Special Election.
Temporary Polling Locations for the August 6, 2019 Special Election.
Bloomfield Township Precinct Map.
All polling places are handicap accessible. Braille and audio versions of voting instructions are available. New voting equipment for individuals with disabilities will be available.
Voter Identification at the Polls
As of the November 6, 2007 Election, every Michigan voter who votes at the polls must show picture identification or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification. A ballot cannot be issued unless the voter displays picture identification or signs the affidavit.
To satisfy the requirement, voters must show a Michigan driver’s license or a Michigan personal identification card.
In the absence of either document, a voter may show any of the following forms of picture identification as long as they are current:
- Driver’s license or personal identification card issued by another state
- Federal or state government-issued photo identification
- U.S. passport
- Military identification card with photo
- Student identification with photo from a high school or an accredited institution of higher education
- Tribal identification with photo
ReDistricting in Michigan
Use this link to view the new State and Federal reDistricting Boundaries.
Sample ballots for the August 6, 2019 election will be available soon.